Where IndiaRush brings the latest fashion and trends together, the EDITS section is all about solving the mystery behind their popularity and some pretty secrets. And what is EDITS? It includes a heap of blogs and DIYS, fashion tips and bloggers chit chats that are essential for every kind of fashionista. Here the bloggers come together with an aim to enlighten the Indian taste of fashion and style with the quirkiest of its thoughts, creativity and knowledge regarding fashion. Presenting more exquisite features such as side by side tips, relatable images, comment section (so you can directly ask or poke our bloggers online) and get useful tips from the creative pituitary.
The company salutes the hardship of handloom industry and thus, have also given a part of the blog on them. From the choicest prints, patterns, colour combinations, types, styles and designs, we have everything that you have in your mind. Keep on asking and we have our heart on our sleeves to answer all those.
What Are The Extras?
The question requires a lot of contemplation with regard to fashion and style of women to get a clear light on various products. We also have a separate budget corner with your favourite products; salwar suits, lehengas, sarees, daily kurtis, western dresses, footwear, jewellery and sundry. Now just switch to this section to shop freely without thinking much about the wallet!
Bollywood Saree Inspiration for Farewell Party!
Make your farewell the best party ever with Bollywood inspired sarees for the occasion!
Be it your golden school or college time, the end of its beautiful journey is marked by the most memorable day of your life called 'farewell day'! To make this day the most loveliest of all, listed below are the best saree picks for young girls that are highly influenced by our Bollywood actresses:-
1. Wear the poise of light weight sea green floral saree like our 'Dimple Queen'!
2. Take inspiration from Kareena Kapoor and sizzle the entire party with your avatar!
3. Set everything around you at spark in a trendy dhoti saree like that of Sonam Kapoor!
4. Go on choosing electrifying colours as Piggy Chops has adorned herself with!
5. Symbolize the cool breeze and drape something like Shraddha Kapoor has!
6. Steal some bold and pretty attributes from white lace saree worn by Kangana Ranaut!
7. Colour combinations of Shilpa Shetty's saree make it a good option for your farewell day!
8. The liveliness of Sonakshi Sinha's colourful saree will jazz up the aura of your party!